The founders of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder, say that NLP is capable of addressing problems such as phobias, depression, habit disorder, psychosomatic illnesses, and learning disorders, and helps people attain fuller and richer lives. It is claimed that if the effective patterns of behaviour of exceptional people could be modelled then these patterns could be acquired by others. NLP has been adopted by private therapists, including hypnotherapists, and those who undertake training in NLP and apply it to their practice. It has also been promoted as a "science of excellence", and applied within management training, life coaching, alternative medicine, large group awareness training, and the self-help industry.
- The art of making a connection with people
- How NLP can be defined and what it can be used for.
- Work with others to help them, lead them, influence them
- How successful people get what they want
- Association and Disassociation
- Perceptual Positions
- Sensory' filters
- Learning using a concept called Neurological Levels
- Learn how to become very effective and an influential communicator
- Feel more in charge of yourself
- Become more effective in your personal and working environment
Our aim is to provide you with a course which:
- Gives jargon-free explanations and introductions of key NLP concepts
- Describes clearly how these concepts can be used with real examples
- Provides practical, simple advice
This course includes your exam – Your exam has approx. 25 questions including multiple choice and you will be expected to complete a minimum of 1000 word case study. The case study will help consolidate your learning and will be marked as part of your exam. You can also visit the Student Library which offers videos and practical tips that will be helpful to you during your studies.
Once you have submitted your exam you will be notified of your results within 7 working days. On successful completion of your exam you will receive your diploma or certificate as an attachment for you to print off at home. Please see our qualification page if you wish to upgrade to a hard copy.
All SLS courses are accredited internationally and holistic therapy is studied world wide, We have students from all over the world whom are now working as successful therapists after training with the School of Life Studies. We are a recognized course provider with the IPHM in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US and the UK and World Wide. The School of Life Studies are also accredited course providers with the IICT
NB: Your diploma will be sent to your email address on successful completion of the exam via PDF which you may print off at home.