Course About Reflexology
Reflexology - A natural healing art, based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears and their referral areas within zone related areas, which correspond to every part, glands and organs of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, crèmes or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.Reflexology, or zone therapy, is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears and their referral areas within zone related areas, which correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
An extensive and detailed course covering history, anatomy, consultations, benefits, treatments, and after-care.
- Lesson 1 Provides introduction to reflexology
- Lesson 2 Holistic approach to health and wellbeing, Nutrition and how Reflexology works.
- Lesson 3 Anatomy of the foot, hand and body. Learning review of part 1
Part 2 - Introduces you to the body systems and their principle organs by way of diagrams.
- Lesson 4 Learn part 1 of the body systems (lymphatic, immune, endocrine systems, circularly & digestive system)
- Lesson 5 Learn part 2 of the body systems ( nervous, respiratory, urinary and the reproductive system)
- Lesson 6 Preparation for a treatment. Preparing your therapy room, yourself and your clients. This lesson covers a large selection of various treatments including children and the elderly, plus clients on medication. Learning review.
Part 3 - In this final part you will learn about the reflex areas and points.
- Lesson 7 How to apply an effective foot reflexology treatment
- Lesson 8 This lesson will show you the four powerful reflexology techniques that will help you to access all the reflex points
- Lesson 9 The benefits of hand reflexology and treatment positions, how to use the treatments, reading reflexes in the hands, closing treatment and aftercare.